Friday, August 31, 2018

Hi. I’m Nikki Huett and I’m a freshman at Faulkner University.I’ve been homeschooled with my siblings for most of my life which gave the opportunity to do 10th and 11th grade in one year.This allowed me to enter college one year earlier than usual.English has always been my favorite subject,so when I heard of the Great Books Program,I knew it would be fun.I really hope to improve my writing skills and make educational mistakes in this class.Besides college,I don’t have that many hobbies.I like to read and watch movies.I basically just keep to myself.You can blame homeschooling for that.

                   Peace out for now<3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki! I'm Alison and I'm also a freshman this year. I have always been fascinated by those who have been homeschooled, and I truly admire the dedication and strict self-control you have to have while learning at home. I could not do it! Also, what kind of movies do you like? What is your favorite movie/movie series? What genre of books do you like to read? I hope you have a wonderful year and thoroughly enjoy Great Books! :)

    ReplyDelete

City Lights(1931) ( GB Favor)

Before viewing City Lights, I considered myself a huge fan of film, despite the film being my first silent film. I have now realized that t...